had four and a half hours of sleep, roughly. and now off to work.
Let the record reflect the conclusive result of empirical research spanning 27 studies from 10 countries: healthy eating is fucking expensive and people who deny this reality are annoying and full of shit.
Can you hear the screeching of the fitspo people who froth at the mouth about how “easy and cheap” it is to eat healthy?
Yall gon cop me 2000 bucks? No? Then shut the fuck up
Bioware and Bethesda have spoiled me so. when I play a new game and it starts and I’m stuck playing some white dude it’s like where’s the character creator, how’d they skip that part
I’ve always assumed I’d be chaotic-good. Also, while it talks about ‘primary’ and ‘secondary’, my scores for ranger and cleric were identical.
I Am A: Chaotic Good Human Ranger/Cleric (2nd/1st Level)
I did one of these, oh some years back. I got True Neutral Elven Mage Bard
Now I’m Lawful Good Human Cleric (4th Level)
Lawful Good- A lawful good character acts as a good person is expected or required to act. He combines a commitment to oppose evil with the discipline to fight relentlessly. He tells the truth, keeps his word, helps those in need, and speaks out against injustice. A lawful good character hates to see the guilty go unpunished. Lawful good is the best alignment you can be because it combines honor and compassion. However, lawful good can be a dangerous alignment when it restricts freedom and criminalizes self-interest.
Humans are the most adaptable of the common races. Short generations and a penchant for migration and conquest have made them physically diverse as well. Humans are often unorthodox in their dress, sporting unusual hairstyles, fanciful clothes, tattoos, and the like.
Clerics- Clerics act as intermediaries between the earthly and the divine (or infernal) worlds. A good cleric helps those in need, while an evil cleric seeks to spread his patron’s vision of evil across the world. All clerics can heal wounds and bring people back from the brink of death, and powerful clerics can even raise the dead. Likewise, all clerics have authority over undead creatures, and they can turn away or even destroy these creatures. Clerics are trained in the use of simple weapons, and can use all forms of armor and shields without penalty, since armor does not interfere with the casting of divine spells. In addition to his normal complement of spells, every cleric chooses to focus on two of his deity’s domains. These domains grants the cleric special powers, and give him access to spells that he might otherwise never learn. A cleric’s Wisdom score should be high, since this determines the maximum spell level that he can cast.
[pictures are of a set of blue rectangular cushions that have magnets in them to allow for stacking]
The Future is Now!
I think many people I know need to own these
I need to invent a time machine and send this back to my seven-year-old self.
I want this so hard.
well, I know what my future kids are getting….
LOOK ITS APPLE PIE JUICE
LET ME TELL YOU ABOUT THIS SHIT
SOMEONE GOT A BOTTLE OF IT AND WAS PASSING IT AROUND HALL
IT IS LITERALLY LIKE LIQUID PIE
YOU STICK IT IN YOUR MOUTH AND IT IS LIQUID PIE
THE OLD ORCHARD PEOPLE HAVE DISCOVERED SOME ANCIENT SOURCE OF ARCANE MAGIC OR SOMETHING BECAUSE IT IS LIQUID PIE IN YOUR MOUTH
WE MADE AN EMERGENCY WALMART RUN BECAUSE OF THE FUCKERY THESE JUICE PEOPLE HAVE WROUGHT
I WANT TO TRY SOME OMG
I will have to try and find it next time I’m at Walmart
are you fucking kidding me? how dare you cut down this man for actually being a good person. the catholic church is strict, incredibly strict, and he is the fucking POPE and he is sticking up for homosexuals, he is fighting racism, he is giving a voice to the poor and you assholes are taking his goodness away and chalking him up to as a big company PR guy. how dare you. he is doing his best to be a good god damn person and you assholes can never let anything just be good, especially if that something has anything do to with christianity.
1) I dare because I live in a country with freedom of speech.
2) I dare because I actually use reason and evaluate my world based on fact, not the delusion of faith.
3) I dare because although the Vatican’s new PR guy has paid lip-service to defending the poor, LGBT, atheists and so forth, it has only been that: words. No formal decrees have been issued or implemented.
4) I dare because even though he decries Capitalism, the Catholic Church is one of the oldest corporations on the planet worth tens of billions of dollars. While he is surrounded by priceless art, gold crosses, jewel-encrusted chalices and massive real estate holdings, a third of the world goes to sleep hungry every night. Not what Jesus was all about.
5) I dare because even though he says he’s not to judge the LGBT, the Catholic Church still promotes ignorance regarding sexual preference. Yes, it IS his job to “judge,” to do so with love and wisdom and to make changes in the church based on Jesus’ teachings, not based on discrimination. He says nice things, but no formal changes have occurred within the church.
6) I dare because hundreds of priests have molested thousands of children over the past several decades, and rather than seeing those priests face criminal charges, the Catholic church has protected the abusers from jail, while allowing them to stay ordained. Until he oversees a massive purge of these vile men, his words are meaningless.
He is 100% in place purely for public relations. Why else would they choose a new Pope while the previous is still alive?
His words have as much meaning as a CEO from BP or Exxon saying they want to protect the environment while hundreds of thousands of gallons of oil spill into the ocean every day.
Believing what the new Pope says is about as wise as believing Dick Cheney saying that we were justified to invade Iraq.
And one of the most important things anyone can ever learn in life is this: Believing in something doesn’t make it true.
Oh, look, someone put it into words.
Don’t get me wrong. Maybe Pope Francis is “good” and caught between a rock and a hard place (come on, it’d be too politically naïve to really believe that he could actually change the Church’s policies overnight even if he wanted to, he’s not the CEO of a company). But even if he’s good and nice and stuff, that doesn’t make it any less true that the Catholic Church is still definitely not one of the Good Guys.
Some things that should be acceptable by now:
- Girls having sleepovers with boys.
- Female nipples showing.
- Marriage equality and equality in general.
- Doing what you want with your body.
- Wearing what you want,
- Kinder eggs in America.
To anyone who doesn’t think that America’s justice system isn’t corrupt and racist, look no further than these two headlines from this week.
Lisa Simpson at Stuff-n-Hug